We are a voluntary association of 32 Southern Baptist congregations located in and around Colleton County, South Carolina. Our PURPOSE is to assist our member congregations in equipping Christians for mission service, relevant ministry, and sharing Christ with the world. Our VISION is to have all of our member congregations actively engaged in building the Kingdom of God through fervent praying, faithful giving, and focused, relevant ministries that earn the right to share the gospel.
Colleton Baptist Association
Our Core Values are . . .
1. the Authority of the Bible over matters of faith and practical issues of life. 2 Timothy 3:16
2. the supremacy of Jesus Christ as Creator, Redeemer and the only means of salvation. Colossians 1:17-20
3. the enhanced strength of cooperation in our work to build the Kingdom of God. Ephesiasn 4:3; 15-16
4. the effectiveness of diversity within unity. I Corinthians 12:4-31
5. the autonomy of each local body of believers Acts 2:41-42; 6: 1-6; 11:1-18 I Corinthians 5:1-5
Our Primary Tasks are . . .
1. promoting prayer; I Thessalonians 5:17
2. providing training; 2 Timothy 2:15
3. prompting fellowship; I John 1:7
4. pursuing missions opportunities locally and globally. Acts 1:8
5. presenting resources to assist our churches in fulfilling their visions for building the Kingdom of God.
Every congregation connecting with their community, ministering in their context to expand the Kingdom of God through prayer, giving, missions involvement and making disciples.
Check out our latest
Heart Healthy Words at
We're on FACEBOOK
Become a part of our FACEBOOK group! Go to www.facebook.com and click on the group icon at the bottom of the page. Then look for the Colleton Baptist Association Church Members group and click "join."
For information on any of our churches or cooperative ministries, please contact us.
Ministry Assistant Sherry Seigler email@example.com
Colleton Christian Women's Job Corps
WMU (Women's Missionary Union)
Covenant Counseling Center Michelle Jones on Mondays
Jamie Moody on Wednesdays
800-203-6053 or 843-851-1806 or email www.covenantcounselingsc.com for appointments
Hint: Be sure to include a link to your contact page! Just highlight some text and click the "Link" button to get started.